Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Style Wishlist: Summer Daydreams



Is anyone else daydreaming about being at the beach? Temperatures around here have been hot enough to lay by the pool (though the water is still pretty chilly) and it's making me want to take a trip down to the coast. I've been browsing around for some fun, summery pieces and these are my favorites so far:

A bright blue tote, roomy enough for all your beach [or poolside] essentials. This bag is my new favorite carry-all tote!

This sassy suit is perfect for lounging all day long.

A stack of bracelets for some added sparkle.

This sunny little phone case to brighten up your electronics.

Of course, I can't forget to pack something to read, whether its a stack of magazines or my latest book. Tonight I'm picking up Serena by Ron Rash on my way home from work, so it will make it's way into my tote when I head to the pool this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...