Friday, May 2, 2014

TGIF: What to Do This Weekend

I don't know about y'all, but this has been a crazy week for me. From the wild weather to a busy week the office, I couldn't be happier that it's finally Friday! Looking forward to the weekend, the weather is supposed to be pretty perfect for wandering around The Summit on Saturday. In fact, there's a fun little event going on at Swoozie's this weekend that I highly recommend you check out. They're having a Housewarming Party tomorrow from 11am until 2pm! They'll have a few indulgences like Mimosas and sweets from Gigi's Cupcakes, plus they'll be giving away some fabulous door prizes throughout the event.

One of the latest additions to the event is a trunk show from Over the Moon. They make the cutest banners and party favors--their Bridal Bliss Banner is so fabulous! So if you're looking for something to do this Saturday, head over to Swoozie's, I know you'll have a good time, and with all the discounts and prizes they've got going on, I bet you'll find something you can't go home without!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...