Monday, December 30, 2013

Currently Reading

I finally got my hands on the last book from my Fall Reading List the week before Christmas, but didn't really find much time to read it. I had some free time on Friday afternoon, so I finally picked it up. It was quirky and definitely made me laugh. It's definitely one I recommend if you're looking for something fun to read.

Now it's time to start a reading list for the new year, beginning with The Flamethrowers by Rachel Kushner. At the moment I only have a couple of books on the list, so I hope you'll send me some suggestions to read in 2014!

2014 Reading List
1. The Flamethrowers by Rachel Kushner
2. Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
3. The Signature of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...