Friday, January 3, 2014

2013: My Favorite Moments

I started running...and liked it.
Childhood dream fulfilled: Seeing Hanson with my best girls.
Waiting impatiently for the official release of the 2014 MSU Football Schedule.
S taking me to see Tim McGraw.
Somehow I convinced him to run the Color Me Rad 5k with me...the same day he proposed.
Holly Williams playing at Workplay.
Seeing Jersey Boys.
Planning an 80s themed Bachelorette Party for my sister.
Trying on tons of beautiful wedding gowns.
Seeing Patty Griffin with my parents at Workplay.
Sister getting married.
Falling in love with a new book.
Learning to make sushi at Birmingham Sushi Class.
Spending a Saturday kayaking with my fiance.
Going to the Egg Bowl on Thanksgiving Day--and winning!
Spending the week before Christmas on vacation with my precious grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...