Thursday, March 27, 2014

Loving Lately

1. House of Cards. I have absolutely been binge-watching this one. I'm about half way through the second season and it's not slowing down a bit. The story just keeps getting more and more twisted. Definitely recommended if you're in need of a new show...or just need a way to spend your weekend.


2. Fabletics. I got this outfit and I love it! I can't wait for the weather to warm up. I think this will be a perfect outfit for any workout and my pieces each fit perfectly! I was a little worried that the shorts were going to be really unflattering, but they are actually a little longer than they look on the model and are super comfortable. If you're a workout clothing junkie like me, you should absolutely try them out here!

3. Green Monster Smoothies. It's been a little warmer lately, so I have been making myself a green smoothie for breakfast in the mornings. I forget how much I enjoy them in the winter because, let's face it: no one wants to drink a smoothie when it's freezing outside. I like to use this recipe, with a couple of modifications.

4. Nickel Creek's New Album. It's been 9 years since they released new music and I am so happy about this new one. You can stream it for free here. I could listen to this one all day.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...