Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October Movie List

I recently mentioned that I have a stack of movies that I pull out and try to go through every October...I guess it's sort of a tradition. Of course I don't really have time to watch twelve movies in a month anymore. In college I could play them while I was working on projects or studying, but now I'll watch a one on the weekend or maybe after work if I have the time. I had planned to share each film individually, but since it's already mid-October I just don't think that I'll have time to go through all of them. Besides, they're not just Halloween movies. You could watch them any old time.

(All images via Google image search) 
 
1. Hocus Pocus
2. Interview with the Vampire
3. It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
4. Young Frankenstein
5. The Nightmare Before Christmas
6. Sleepy Hollow
7. The Corpse Bride
8. Scream
9. Sweeney Todd
10.Practical Magic
11. Secret Window
12. Edward Scissorhands

Do you have any Halloween favorites that you watch every year?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that J.Depp and Tim Burton made your list (multiple times). These are some of my all time favorite films.

    beauty & truth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are THE dream team—also some of my all time favorites.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...