Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Currently

This week was a little crazy at work & I'm getting ready for a freezing cold football game and a pair of southern family Thanksgiving dinners, so it's been nice to take a little time away from the blog to get ready for a busy holiday weekend. Reading: Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, I just started it, but I've heard great things. December [Christmas] editions of Better Homes & Gardens, Mississippi Magazine, Every Day with Rachel Ray, and Garden & Gun.

Feeling Thankful: As of yesterday, I have officially been at my job here in Birmingham for one year. I can't believe how quickly time flies. I'm so happy to have this job and to have made some great friends at this place.

Watching: The Mr. has been urging me to watch Parks & Recreation for months now, and I've finally gotten into it. I caught the first few episodes of Ground Floor over the weekend--cheesy, but pretty cute. In general I keep up with too many shows to count, but I'm really ready to know what happens next on Scandal...come on December 5!

Working On: Lots of handmade jewelry, coffee sleeves, and a few design projects. Anything and everything that I can get a head start working on for the wedding.

Loving: Wintry weather, seeing family, and early Christmas shopping. Finding time to put up Christmas decoratios, finally listening to the Christmas station, and Red Velvet Chocolate Tea.

Attempting: To really prioritize my work. I've taken on a few projects that will be a lot of work, along with wedding planning and the holidays, it's the perfect time to really get things in order and get ahead on my projects.

Wanting: To get back into sketching and hand-lettering. I'm enrolled in a Skillshare class taught by Jessica Hische and I'm really looking forward to diving into the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...